Advocacy, sensitizations (media), counseling, training, capacity building, research, publications and consultancy.
- Training on Preventing and Transforming Violent Extremism (PTVE)
- Training on Trauma Consciousness and Resilience
- Training on Community Trauma Healing
- Promoting Inclusive Security
- To train people on promotion of peace i.e. non-violent interventions, non-violent communications, mediation, alternatives to violence, conflict mitigation, abatement and resolution, interfaith dialogue, interfaith peacebuilding, disaster preparedness etc.
- To promote full participation of women and youths in all sectors of national development.
- To increase awareness on the need and importance of “girl child education”, the welfare of Teenage mothers (who are school drop outs), basic health training, HIV/AIDS advocacy and awareness etc.
- To promote self-reliance in women and youths through skill acquisition trainings.
- To advocate for gender rights as binded by national and international conventions/bills.
- To carry our research and publications on conflict resolutions and gender related issues.
- To organize workshop, seminars and conference, on matters related to our objectives.
- To support, collaborate and network with agencies and organizations that have similar objectives.